Consulting is a natural aptitude and a strength of our company. We are able to assist other aviation organisations sharing know-how on the basis of the comprehensive experience and competencies of our Team and the well established network of partner companies.
The aim of our consulting services is to assist our customer side by side optimizing the value and the efficiency of their organisational processes and realizing sustainable competitive advantages.
We offer the following consulting services:
- We assist our customers throughout the process of establishment of their own organization up to approval obtaining, such as DOA, POA, CAMO, Part-145 or Part-147.
- Analysis of processes, development and implementation of efficient procedures.
- Development of specific training programs designed for personnel involved in the organisation.
- Safety Management System implementation.
- Training Needs Analysis development.
Independent Quality Audit
We support the Quality Assurance Department of each organisation in carrying out either internal audits or independent audits of the organisational processes.
Our audit services include:
- Audit plan definition
- Audit checklists development.
- Carrying out of Internal audits and follow-up actions.
- Audit of qualification, and monitoring of the subcontractor and supplier.
Development and drafting of organisation’s expositions and documentation
Our team is able to assist an organisation in meeting the applicable standards developing the following documentation:
- Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME)
- Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE)
- Maintenance Training Organisation Exposition (MTOE)
- Design Organisation Handbook (DOH)
- Production Organisation Exposition (POE)
- Aircraft Maintenance Programs (AMP)
Pooling of aviation experts
The sourcing and placement of personnel in management, engineering and technical functions is a high-quality dedicated service we are pleased to offer to our customers. We are committed to providing you with personnel for the following functions:
- Aircraft licenced engineers (B1, B2)
- Continuing Airworthiness staff
- Postholder/Manager (Design, CAMO, Maintenance, Training)
- Quality Manager
Please browse the site for further information and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiries or would like to discuss your needs.
We would be delighted to have the opportunity to assist you with our services and experience creating added value within your organisation.