Continuing Airworthiness Management of an aircraft is a mandatory requirement and it is responsibility of the owner or operator to ensure that an aircraft is in airworthy condition before each flight takes place. This obligation has to be fulfilled in accordance with the airworthiness management requirements and regulations prescribed and the procedures approved by the airworthiness authorities of the country in which the aircraft is registered. The owner or the operator of an aircraft may contract the tasks associated with continuing airworthiness to an approved organisation.
Next-AT is a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO) approved in Switzerland by the Swiss Federal Office of Civil Aviation (FOCA) under the regulation EASA Part-M Subpart G and Subpart I (CAMO Plus) with the privilege to issue the Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) complete with Airworthiness Review or Recommendations.
We offer a full range of CAMO services to assist you with the management of your aircraft or your fleet to keep them airworthy and to optimize the efficiency of the operations whilst minimizing the overall costs.
Depending on your needs we can support you and your aircraft throughout its operating life taking over the complete process with a turnkey solution or tailored services.
- Development and optimization of the suitable aircraft maintenance programme (AMP)
- Maintenance cost-benefit analysis
- Management of modifications and repairs
- Assessment and management of Airworthiness Directives (AD) & Service Bulletins (SB)
- Monitoring of scheduled maintenance (i.a.w. AMP) and aircraft defect/deferred defect activities
- Airworthiness Review (physical survey and records review) & Recommendations to issue the ARC
- Retention of aircraft technical records
- AOG service
- Definition of maintenance contracts with approved organisations
- Assistance in issuing permits to fly
- Aircraft Registration/Deregistration support
- Aircraft survey/Pre-buy inspections
- Management of phase-in/phase-out process
- Technical representation during the maintenance activities
Please browse the site for further information and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiries or would like to discuss your needs.