- Training days:
If you are an individual or a Company interested to a tailor-made solution of this course please make your enquiry to accommodate your requirements (schedule, location, number of attendees, syllabus).
Aircraft Maintenance Programme Development & Management
This course is aimed to personnel who manage, supervise and administer Aircraft Maintenance Programmes. Attendee will benefit from exploring industry best practice and gain valuable insight into how to improve maintenance efficiency through the development of more effective Maintenance Programme.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Concept of Maintenance Programmes in relation to the European regulations and the EASA approval system.
- Scheduled Maintenance Task development and the links to key design approval holder processes.
- Key stages and use of the MRB and MSG-3 processes.
- Considerations for developing an initial Maintenance Programme and assessing. existing Programmes.
- Reliability Programmes.
The objectives of the course are:
- Understanding of applicable regulations and the processes relating to Maintenance Programme development.
- Familiarise attendee with the documents necessary for the issue and assessment of Maintenance Programs i.a.w. applicable maintenance data and the operational requirements.
- Familiarise candidates with reliability programmes.
Who should attend
The course is intended for Maintenance Programme Staff, Planning Engineers, Planning Managers, Maintenance Managers, CAMO Postholders, Quality Staff.
Familiarity with terminologies and concepts of Maintenance Programme and aircraft maintenance management processes.
2 days – Each training day starts at 09.00 and finishes at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.