- Training days:
If you are an individual or a Company interested to a tailor-made solution of this course please make your enquiry to accommodate your requirements (schedule, location, number of attendees, syllabus).
Airworthiness Review for ARS
The Airworthiness Review course provides a comprehensive look at what it means to be competent to undertake an effective Airworthiness Review in accordance with the EASA Part-M subparts G and I regulation. It is aimed to personnel who carry out Airworthiness Reviews and the certification process.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Regulatory framework, EASA Part M subparts G and I.
- Airworthiness Review process and requirements for Airworthiness Review Staff.
- Documentation and information required for review.
- Assessing the findings and value the impact upon airworthiness.
- Workshop on conducting a review process.
The objectives of the course are:
- Understanding of applicable regulations and the processes relating to Airworthiness Review.
- Familiarise candidates with the Airworthiness Review process.
- Familiarise candidates with the documents necessary to carry out a review and the assessment of findings.
Who should attend
The course is intended for candidate Airworthiness Review Staff (ARS), existing ARS, Airworthiness Review management, CAMO Postholders, Quality Staff.
Familiarity with terminologies and concepts of Continuing Airworthiness processes.
1 day – Each training day starts at 09.00 and finishes at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.