- Training days:
If you are an individual or a Company interested to a tailor-made solution of this course please make your enquiry to accommodate your requirements (schedule, location, number of attendees, syllabus).
Aviation Auditing Techniques – Initial Training
The Aviation Auditing Techniques course is aimed to candidate quality auditors. It provides a comprehensive look at what it means to be competent to carry out an effective audit process in order to enable auditors to lead audit teams, to interface with senior management and to verify the adoption of effective process management and improvement techniques.
The course includes the preparation and completion of a real audit.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Introduction to the Quality System concept and auditing philosophies.
- Audit planning and preparation – development and use of Audit Check Lists.
- Opening and closing meetings, questioning techniques.
- Gathering evidence, product sampling and limitations.
- Managing the Remedial & Corrective Action processes.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Audit reporting, follow up and on-going surveillance.
The objectives of the course are:
- Understanding of the overall principles of auditing.
- To equip the attendee with the skills and techniques required to manage and execute meaningful audit programs and audits within their organisations, working alone or leading an audit teams.
- Familiarise attendee with practical activities to explore the various techniques used in root cause analysis.
Who should attend
The course is intended for candidate Auditors, current Auditors who work in Maintenance and Continuing Airworthiness (Part M, Part-145), Training Organisations (Part-147) and Design & Production (Part 21) Organisations.
Familiarity with terminologies and concepts of Quality Management System and general knowledge in aviation legislation.
2 days – Each training day starts at 09.00 and finishes at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.