- Training days:
If you are an individual or a Company interested to a tailor-made solution of this course please make your enquiry to accommodate your requirements (schedule, location, number of attendees, syllabus).
Part-145 Maintenance Organisation Approval – Initial training
This course provides attendees with knowledge of Part-145 aircraft maintenance organisation approval principles and the responsibilities in ensuring an organisation meets the requirements.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Overview of applicable regulations, including the role of EASA and the regulatory framework.
- Objectives and Key points of Part-145.
- EASA Part 145 Maintenance Organisations – General, Organisation Approval.
- Overview of requirements for facilities, personnel, equipment and material, acceptance of components.
- Maintenance Data, Repair / Modification, ETSO (Part 21M notes), Production planning, Maintenance records.
- Maintenance Organisation Exposition.
- Quality Management System, monitoring function.
- Certifying Staff, requirements, experience and qualification, authorisation, certification.
- Certification of maintenance, EASA Form 1, description and compiling instructions.
- Privileges and what happen when the company does not adhere.
The objective of the course is to equip the attendees with the detailed knowledge of the key components of EASA Part-145 and how to implement an aircraft maintenance organisation.
Who should attend
The course is intended for Maintenance Programme Staff, Planning Engineers, Planning Managers, Maintenance Managers, Certifying Staff and Quality Staff.
Familiarity with terminologies and concepts of aircraft maintenance.
2 days – Each training day starts at 09.00 and finishes at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.