- Training days:
If you are an individual or a Company interested to a tailor-made solution of this course please make your enquiry to accommodate your requirements (schedule, location, number of attendees, syllabus).
Part-145 Maintenance Organisation Approval – Recurrent training
The aim of the course is to give attendees a review of Part-145 aircraft maintenance organisation approval aspects, including any amendment thereof.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Overview of applicable regulations, including the role of EASA and the regulatory framework.
- Objectives and Key points of Part-145.
- General description of EASA Part 145 Maintenance Organisation requirements – General, Organisation Approval, facilities, personnel, equipment and material, acceptance of components, Maintenance Data, Repair / Modification, Maintenance records.
- Maintenance Organisation Exposition, cross-reference with the regulation.
- Quality Management System, monitoring function.
- Certifying Staff, requirements, experience and qualification, authorisation, certification.
- Certification of maintenance, EASA Form 1.
The objectives of the course are:
- Stay familiar with Part-145 obligations.
- Review the overall requirements.
- Improve the skills for an effective maintenance organisation.
Who should attend
The course is intended for Maintenance Programme Staff, Planning Engineers, Planning Managers, Maintenance Managers, Certifying Staff and Quality Staff.
Familiarity with terminologies and concepts of aircraft maintenance.
1 day – Each training day starts at 09.00 and finishes at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.