- Training days:
If you are an individual or a Company interested to a tailor-made solution of this course please make your enquiry to accommodate your requirements (schedule, location, number of attendees, syllabus).
Part-66/147 AML & MTO Approval
This course is designed to give attendees with full understanding of both Certifying Staff licence system and Aircraft Maintenance Training Organisation requirements. The course is based on an introduction to the EASA regulatory framework of the Basic EU Regulation (EC) 216/2008 and in detail Part-66 and Part-147 organisations requirements.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Overview of applicable regulations, including the role of EASA and the regulatory framework.
- Objectives and Key points of Part-145.
- EASA Part-66 Regulation Structure, AML system.
- Privileges of Certifying Staff and Requirements.
- EASA Part 147 Maintenance Training Organisation. General, Organisation Approval.
- Overview of requirements for facilities, personnel, training material, equipment, and training records.
- Maintenance Training Organisation Exposition.
- Quality Management System, monitoring function.
The objectives of the course are to give delegates a broad and structured view of the Part 66 and 147 regulations.
Who should attend
The course is intended for Training Manager, Examination Manager, Instructors, Examiners, Assessors, Certifying Staff and Quality Staff.
2 days – Each training day starts at 09.00 and finishes at 17.00, with appropriate refreshment breaks.